Friday, March 20, 2015

No. 121 Coastal Blue Vintage Buffet

I spotted this piece at a local thrift store last week.  I kinda hemmed and hawed over it for a few minutes, and decided to take it home.  I'm sure glad I did!

This is what it looked like...
And now...
I'm not sure the pictures do justice to the size of this piece...it is 66" long.  A statement piece for sure.  But I kind of love that it is so big.  This would be excellent as a buffet (obviously) but what about as an entertainment center or an entry console?

Anyway, this was two coats of Coastal Blue by General Finishes (yes, I bought a whole bunch of their paint).  This is a fabulous navy.  And navy with the brass pulls just works so well.

This piece has simple clean lines.  I hope it finds a great home soon!

Available in the Roots & Wings Etsy Shop!

Blessings,
Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment