Tuesday, April 1, 2014

No. 66 Charcoal Gray Buffet

This has to be my best thrift store score to date... (thank you Robin!)


I got a little excited about it, so the top is already finished in these pics.  It was in decent shape, a few scratches and peeling/missing veneer here and there. And someone had pulled the key pulls all the way through their holes.  


Check out those legs, I love them!

And after...



This really felt like a masculine piece to me, so I went with Behr's Cracked Pepper, a perfect charcoal gray.  
Gray is such a great neutral but a little unexpected at the same time.


The shape of this buffet was just so unique.  And it offers a lot of storage.



I kept the hardware close to the original style bail pulls, but ordered all new.


I used light and dark wax to give it a little extra dimension.  I have to say this might be my favorite piece yet!

Blessings!
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment