Thursday, May 14, 2015

Roots & Wings Turns 2 & What I've Been Up To...

Hello!


Didn't mean to step away for so long, but such is life. 

Popping in today to tell you that Roots & Wings Furniture turns 2 today!  In the world of entrepreneurship we have to celebrate both big and small things a friend told me this week, and I agree!  If I may brag on God a moment...the first year I set my goal high (God can do big things) at 55 pieces sold, and I did it!  That was roughly finishing and selling one piece a week.  So year two I set my goal a bit higher at 125 pieces sold (both years combined).  It seemed like a good number to reach for but it was not something I could do alone - I don't have that kind of time.  But God knew He would bring along furniture friends (Robin & Angela) to sell with me, so together we reached our goal this year! 

My goal by this time next year is to be at 210 pieces sold (woah, I just put that in writing). 

Thank you, thank you friends and customers for all your support.  This journey has been a blast so far!

*************
Now, what have I been up to the past month?!! Ready to see...







We have been busy busy busy cleaning out the basement and garage, getting all those little unfinished projects done, and preparing to host a sale!  We can't wait to get outside, enjoy the weather and meet all of YOU!  

Come join us... Saturday, May 30th 8am - 2pm. 109 Beacon Hill Drive, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066!!

I've joined the wide world of social media on Instagram (@rwfurniture), so even when I don't blog for a while you can see what's happening in the workshop and get more previews of the sale coming up!  

Blessings!
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment