Monday, July 7, 2014

No. 86 Drop Leaf Table

I have failed to find a before photo...just use your imagination: a dinged up, orange-y, table found on the side of the road.  But seriously this is a great little table, who puts this on the street?!?

I sanded this baby down to bare wood top - re-stained in Dark Walnut.  It's not too light, not too dark.  Still has some nicks, spots, and love as you can see there. 
 I tried a new-to-me paint on this, General Finishes Milk Paint.  The black (Lamp Black) is a real true black, and the finish is incredibly smooth.  I am all about smooth finishes.  It also seemed to dry super fast.  So I give this paint a thumbs up, I'm going to try it again soon. 


 Final coat of wax on the legs after a little distressing. 



 What a great table!  I'm loving it. 

Available in the shop here Roots and Wings Etsy Shop

Blessings!
Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment