Monday, May 12, 2014

No. 76 Charcoal Gray Hutch



Before.

This hutch matched a buffet I did a while back, and the sweet lady who bought the buffet wanted the hutch refinished to match.  Here is the buffet...
And the finished hutch:
Taking pictures of glass is hard, and this was in my garage which I am not very used to taking pictures here, so forgive the reflection of me!

We decided to keep the inside natural, along with the "lip" between the top and bottom so it would coordinate with the buffet a little more.  I love the dark gray against this wood tone.
This is homemade charcoal gray chalk paint in Behr's Cracked Pepper, distressed, and finished with clear and dark wax in Fiddes and Sons.  Ah, perfection! I love it!!

This one is spoken for, but I have a few really great projects coming up...stay tuned!

Blessings,
Jenni






2 comments:

  1. HAD to click over from MMS as I was just given a piece almost identical to this one! Not sure what I'm going to do with mine yet.... Love yours!

    If you get a chance, would love for you to link up at Trash 2 Treasure Tuesday. http://www.kammyskorner.com/2014/05/trash-2-treasure-tuesday-linky-party_19.html

    www.kammyskorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kammy!! I linked up with the latest...

    ReplyDelete